Integrated management system
An integrated QM & HSE Management System has been established in accordance with the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. It is applied in all aspects of our operations in order to fulfil our customers' requests, manage the environment more efficiently and improve the employees' occupational health and safety.
QM & HSE Management Policy
Quality of products and services, environmental protection and employees' occupational health and safety are primary strategic interests for BBR Adria's business operations.
All actions and efforts for quality, environment, health and safety at work are primarily based on the following principles:
- Analysing, predicting and fulfilling of wishes and requirements of clients, environment and employees.
- The level of quality of our products must exceed the quality level of our competitors' products.
- Environmental protection and protection of occupational health and safety has to comply with the requirements of the standards ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Quality of products, environmental protection and occupational health and safety are the result of quality work of each BBR Adria's employee.
- Continued improvement of the integrated management system is an obligation of all employees of BBR Adria, with the purpose of increasing the efficiency in fulfilment of all clients' requirements and applicable legal and regulatory standards.
- Implementation of corrective measures aimed at solving quality issues and preventive measures aimed at removing the causes of low quality products is an obligation of all BBR Adria's employees, as is environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
BBR Adria has been certified as a PT Specialist Company since 2007.There are years of experience behind this certificate, and it implies highly qualified and continually trained employees, an assurance of professional and quality performance of works, including logistics, procurement, installation, quality assurance, environmental protection and employees' occupational health and safety.